INNER BEAUTY NMN Supplement β-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide
INNER BEAUTY's NMN Supplements are an unusually highly purified (99.9% form of NMN, a mononucleotide in our cells that supports health & youthful-ness but decreases as we age, Gaah's NMN supplements are fully stabilized, highly purified & bio-available; an revolutionary scientific achievement. 3M works with a GMP-certified, NSF-approved state-of- the-art manufacturing facility in the USA and tests each batch themselves and through a third-party independent laboratory to ensure that it meet its highest standards of efficacy and purity.
- The Highly Purified Form of NMN - Gaah NMN brings some of the most potent levels of longevity support on the market. Our NMN contains an unprecedented purity level of 99+% (other NMN supplements and NAD supplement products won't disclose their purity levels).
- Highly Purified and Bioavailable - NMN has amazing health benefits, but purity and absorption have always been a major challenge for this nucleotide; something most other NMN supplements don’t provide as it requires an extra step (and expense) in the manufacturing process.
- Fully Stabilized - NMN typically needs to be kept cold (fridge or freezer) because of its short shelf life. Our NMN formula comes in a completely shelf-stable non-refrigerated form and is packaged, moisture, and oxygen to ensure maintained and maximum potency.
- Quality, First, and Foremost - Gaah products are produced in a GMP-certified and NSF-approved state-of-the-art manufacturing facility right here in the USA.
- Each Batch is Individually Tested - We test each batch both ourselves and through a third-party independent laboratory to ensure our ingredients contain the correct standardized level of purity and active ingredients. We also test each batch for any possible additives, contaminants, and impurities to ensure the highest level of quality.
fuel for vitality
Your product's name
It's quite expensive, but it was worth buying! After drinking it for about two weeks, I noticed a smoother texture on my hands and feet. It seems like I was lacking NMN after all. The effects slowly and steadily started to appear. I'll try to continue drinking it as much as possible. The price has significantly dropped compared to when I first learned about NMN, but it's still quite a sum. I researched other brands, but none of them guarantee safety from multiple perspectives as thoroughly as gaah does. Some other websites mentioned that it's only effective if it's in an acid-resistant capsule, so I asked the customer support, and I received a very polite response. I was told that they use plant-based capsules and that there is a debate about whether acid resistance is truly beneficial since their capsules are coated. I thought, 'I see!' and was very convinced. I made an additional purchase during a shopping marathon. The only thing is, it comes in a sturdy box with a magnetic closure, but I wish they would release refill pouches or something since I want to purchase it regularly. Maybe it's difficult in terms of quality? I'm a little concerned about having to dispose of the box and bottle every month
Since I started taking it, my skin feels smoother and I feel less tired when I wake up in the morning.
It is not cheap, but I am feeling the effects, so I will continue to take it.
If I were to place an order, I would like you to simplify the packaging and lower the price.
I don't feel the need to spend money on packaging.
That is my only concern.
Some makers don’t show how much NMN is contained in their supplements. This one is made up of almost 100% NMN, 100mg per capsule. Maybe because it’s made in Japan, The price is quite steep. I guess it includes the cost for quality control. NMN itself needs to be studied more, but expectations may be going ahead of studies. Probably each has to decide how much NMN he or she should use.
I thought the capsules were a bit large, but when I drank them with water, they went without a hitch.
The capsules are white, tasteless and odorless.
There is no sense of immediate change after taking the capsules, but the amount of ingredients and the fact that they are made in Japan give me a sense of security.
The box is also luxurious and well made like a cosmetic box.
The reason I reduced one star is, even though it can't be helped, it is due to the price.
My friend was taking it and told me about it.
My skin seems to have become a little more supple.
Although it is an expensive supplement, it is easy to continue and has become a habit.
By continuing to take it, my skin changes, my physical condition changes, and I feel less tired.
The container is also very strong, so I take it with me when I stay out.